Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Envelope Please................And the Winner Is

 So I went to www.random.org and put in the numbers for all 53 entries.  The following is the number that came up.


True Random Number Generator  31Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Then I counted down to entry number 31 and the winning entry is the following post







"Traci said...









I'm a follower (oh how my mother is probably cringing right now. She always told me not to be a follower)"






Congratulations Traci!  Turns out being a follow worked for you in this case.  E-mail me at www.queuereview@comcast.net and I will get you your gift card code.



P.S. I don't know why that random generator says 100.  I put in the proper number of entries though!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Kelly I sent you an email but I dropped the www.
    You can pm me through facebook if you need to.

    ReplyDelete