Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane Irene

This is still not that kind of blog but just wanted to update my friends who follow me.  Yes, we are in the suspected path of Irene.  I have not posted because we have been getting ready.  Hopefully all will be fine and all of my prep will be for naught.  If you are the praying sort, lots of us could use it right now.  I'll keep you updated when I can.

I am watching the new BBC Sherlock Holmes.  It is worth watching if you are so inclined.  I have been also watching Mad Men.  I have a love hate relationship with that one.


Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love Sherlock Holmes. Totally understand your love/hate thing with Mad Men: too much, and I feel a bit polluted. Can't help wishing that Betty and Don would get fixed and that SOMEHOW she and Don would live happily ever after...for the sake of the kids.

    Sending up prayers for you guys, of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like hurricanes. Sending hugs (to you) and prayers (where they need to go).

    ReplyDelete